The Kickstarter to fund the graphics for the Character Designer’s Journal is now live and will be running until February 9,2018 at 10:22 P.M. EST.If you’d like to be part of that funding effort please check it out at:
If you decide to be a Kickstarter backer and are also a patron on my Patreon page you will be considered a super patron regardless of the amounts pledged each place and be eligible for an art book as a reward later on.
Please hop over and take a look at the Kickstarter and share it if you can! Every little bit counts.
The benefits for being part of the Kickstarter are as follows:
- Participating in surveys that directly impact the design phases of the book
- Being able to vote on the book cover
- Backer exclusive updates
- Sneak peeks at finished chapters and graphics 1-2 times a month
- The chance to have your character be the one designed in the concept sketching section of the book (details to be announced later)
- $5-$25:You will receive a pen and pencil set and a notebook!
- $26-$50:You will receive all lower tier rewards plus a mousepad and clipboard!
- $51-$69: You will receive all lower tier rewards plus a drawstring bag!
- $70-$99:You will receive all lower tier rewards plus a sketchbook and colored pencils!
- $100+:You will receive all lower tier rewards plus a free signed hardback copy of the book and a special mention in the book!
*Any contributions exceeding $250 will be eligible to receive a free copy of the softback workbook and a copy of the resource CD if the monetary goals on Patreon are met to greenlight them!
The project is currently being crowdfunded for the longer term on Patreon at:
You can learn more about the project,patron benefits, goals and more on my site at http://haevenarts.com .
You can also follow me on Twitter for creative tweets and project updates via @themeinav .
Below is a small sampler of what will be in the book. Please have a read and I hope you’ll consider being part of a new way to approach character design! As a Patron or Backer you will not only be eligible for some awesome rewards once the book is published but you get to be part of the creative process as the book is being produced and even have a chance for your character to be in the book.