If you aren’t a patron you will only be able to see this sampler character archive and the Fanpro Friday archive but if you’d like to see the patron archive you can become a patron for as low as $1/month and get access to…
- 35 Daily Characters
- 18 Bonus Characters
- 22 Extra Characters
- 43 Theme Characters
- 14 Extra Theme Characters
- Since galleries are sorted by filename some galleries may show in a different order from the numbered lists.
- You will only be able to see the full descriptions and be able to rate and/or comment on the character if you click on the gallery to bring up the full page lightbox view.
- Months are sorted with the most recent at the top so older galleries will be further down.
- If you would like to suggest a Sampler OC or a new generator for me to try out check out the Suggestion Box!
Disclaimer: Even though all of these characters are made in a generator they are still copyright Melissa K. Vassar-Belloso 2018. All rights reserved. Please do not alter,repost,print,or resell the characters in any way,shape,or form.
Please take a moment to rate the characters! Popular characters may be used for future merchandise or downloadable wallpapers.
How to rate/comment on a character
- Click on the gallery to bring up the lightbox.
- There will be a bar of icons under the character.Click the speech bubble to enter commentary or click the star to rate.
Daily, Bonus, and Extra characters are made in E-pic Character Generator which is a really great,intuitive, and option packed generator I would highly recommend. It produces beautiful characters for nearly any genre,has a great amount of packs and content you can buy for it and is available on Steam.You can also check out their website at http://www.epicgenerator.net.
Theme characters are ones I make in other generators for usually a week at a time.
- Sailor Senshi Maker 3 by Drachea Rannak/Doll Divine: This flash game is actually a deceptively powerful beast of a Sailor Moon OC maker. It has a gorgeous tribute art style to the Sailor Moon series as well a ton of options for features,intuitive interface, and even the ability to add a magic guy or a cute animal companion. You can even layer things in this impressive example of what flash can do as a tool. It’s worth checking out and available for play on Doll Divine at http://www.dolldivine.com/sailor-moon-senshi-maker.php .You can also check out Drachea’s Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/DracheaRannak/ to support the game’s artist.
- Heromachine: Heromachine is one of my original favorites as a free character generator. While it is mainly Comic Book themed it has a ton of options,clean user interface, and runs smoothly on any system with the option of a super affordable desktop version download. You can play or download it at http://heromachine.com!
- Missangest Games:Missangest Games is a flash dress-up game site that features over a dozen exclusive games featuring the beautiful art and top notch game programming of Missangest. Her character creators feature a unique art style,beautiful interfaces, and character creation with tons of options.You can play all her games at http://www.missangestgames.com or check her out on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/missangest or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Missangest .
- Princess Maker: The Princess Maker is one of those flash games that makes you forget you’re playing a flash game. It has a beautiful tributary art style,gorgeous user interface and a lot of customization options that not only allow you to recreate a classic Disney favorite but also create something unique. You can even make her a prince or an animal companion for the full Disney experience! You can play it for yourself at http://www.dolldivine.com/princess-maker.php or support the artist Claudia Patron Perez by checking out her portfolio at https://madmoiselleclau.deviantart.com .
- Prince Maker: The first thing you notice when you choose to play this game is the stunning art work and after you choose to play the interface is just as beautiful.Besides being a treat for the eyes it’s got a ton of options to design the Disney prince of your dreams. You can play it at http://www.dolldivine.com/prince-maker.php and I would highly encourage checking out the gorgeous art of David Kawena at https://davidkawena.deviantart.com . You definitely won’t be disappointed!
- Princess of Doom: Every once in a while when I see fanart based stuff I have to stop and stare because they’ve found a truly unique way to reinvent the source material. The Princess of Doom game not only shows flash can produce something great but immerses you into a unique fandom experience.This gorgeously dark take on the Disney princesses is complimented by a beautiful interface and a lot of features so you can build a delightfully dark and unique recreation or an original princess.While you can play it on Doll Divine this lovely game hails from Candy’s World at http://candys-world.com/games/princess-of-doom and I would definitely give it a play.
- Sampler Character #7-Prince Charming
- Sampler Character #8-The Princess & The Explorer
- Sampler Character #9-The Princess & The Pirate
- Sampler Character #10-Faerie Princess
- Sampler Character #11-?
- Sampler Character #12-?
- Sampler Character #13-?
- Sampler Character #3-Star Senshi
- Sampler Character #4-Alien Princess
- Sampler Character #5-Pirate Queen
- Sampler Character #6-Cyborg Dandy
- Sampler Character #1-Dragon Queen
- Sampler Character #2-Scorpion Gladiator