Would you like to see me reimagine your favorite licensed character? Send me your suggestion and I’ll try to make it a reality!
In the past, I’ve really tried to avoid fanart. My main reason for this is to respect the IP of other creators as much as possible. That being said, I have decided to tentatively open up the doors for fan-based requests for characters. As a sort of middle ground approach, these requests will not aim to be carbon copy recreations but rather generated characters inspired by a character from an existing IP. It won’t be shot for shot but rather a reimagined OC inspired by that character.
General Request Guidelines
- All requests currently will be generated via ePic Character generator and posted to Patreon & Twitter. You will be notified via e-mail when I’ve posted your request.
- There is no limit to the number of requests you can put in but depending on volume the requests may be taken non-consecutively to allow for other people’s requests to get done as well and will be secondary to requests from my patrons.
- Any requests deemed to be controversial,offensive,illegal or otherwise not acceptable will be rejected. You will be notified of this via e-mail depending on the situation.
- I am currently limited to what bases I have (adult male and female) and do not have a readily available base for non-binary characters or children. If you would like to request a non-binary character, please let me know in the additional character notes and I can try my best to piece together the character by mixing from different packs in the generator. It will still be pretty experimental and results will be mixed. I will also need as many visual references as possible.
- I did the best I could to test the new form but please let me know of any issues by using the site contact form.
- Due to these characters being based on an existing IP, I will not be able to offer them as downloads or include them in any vector character collections. This decision was made out of respect to the IP creators, but also for legal issues that might arise if the generated characters resemble the characters they were inspired by enough for it to be a potential copyright issue.
- If the recaptcha doesn’t show up on the form,please try refreshing your page.