- Anti-spam and tracking measures have been added to all public facing forms due to a recent influx of spam submissions. Patron-exclusive forms have not been changed for the time being.
- Suggesting generators and character creators has been moved from being its own form to being an option on my primary contact form.
- Due to the lack of traffic to them and just not having the time to maintain them I will no longer be housing character archives on the site. All my characters can be found on my Patreon page under the “OCs & Previews” or “Fanpros & Digests” categories and I will be releasing character time capsules for 2018 & 2019 in Patreon posts in the near future.
- My blogs are in the process of being migrated into a more user-friendly digital flipbook and will be available again by the end of 2020.
This sampler is not a full ready-to-publish version of the book. It will have image placeholders and some of the sample chapters are only partial. Content will be subject to some degree of change between the sampler and the final published book. Please do not print,copy,redistribute,resell or otherwise steal the sampler.
Updates have been made to this sampler as of 1/15/20 to reflect the new book structure I developed in 2019. I still used pieces from the old sampler PDF though so please make a note of the following:
- Some of the chapter markers are technically wrong but I kept them because the section titles are correct
- The cover title is wrong but I kept it as is because the rest of the design is still accurate
- This new sampler is the Character Designer’s Handbook only and I currently don’t have or plan to do samplers for the other two books for a good while
- The page numbers are wrong so ignore them and just focus on the actual page content
Thank you and I appreciate you not cluttering my inbox or comment form about the above inconsistencies. I know they exist and I left them there intentionally because I really don’t have the time to completely redo the sampler pages. Aside from the book being a slight Frankenstein project it is in fact mostly correct and I’m fine with that.
Please Note:The app may stall or hang for a moment when loading due to the large number of pictures loading up for the main layout of the app. The app may have some minor issues working well in Chrome